Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Meatball Madness!

Meatball Madness!  Tyler, You are UNBELIEVABLE!

What a tribute to one of my favorites, Tyler Florence!  A spaghetti and meatball recipe that will knock your noodle off!  Whoops.  Be careful!  I made this for my Dad's birthday last January.  I CANNOT even tell you how awesome this turned out.  It takes a little time and PA-Leeeze, make your own Pomodoro Sauce.  The recipe for the sauce follows the meatballs.  If you crack open a can, do it on another recipe, not on my friend from South "Cackalacky". This is art, folks.  Enjoy. 

Make a memory.  Here's a pic of Tyler's creation and of course, our memory pic.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/spaghetti-and-meatballs-recipe2/index.html

2 comments:

  1. When virus is gone from my home, I am making this! I think I need the rice soup recipe now, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these meatballs and my children and husband approved! Good stuff! Thanks Kristi.

    ReplyDelete